Friday, September 24, 2004

To Sista Cat, do not read the bottom half of this as it will discuss my disappointment with Survivor tonight. Although you gotta watch next week's because there will be 2 peeps voted off in 1 nite! Also I still have the first 2 episodes that you missed on tape too. Yes, as announced today in my nite class that I am a Survivor dork along with D.E. You know when you're fanatic when you try to set the channel on the projection screen to Survivor during the Prof's lecture.

Yesterday, I got a chance to go to my new student teachin school. My co-operating teacher seems very helpful and cool. I already know how to speak the Special Ed lingo because it deals with acronyms. It was cool as I was walking down the hallways with my shades on, and all you could hear were whispers if I was a new teacher :) I love middle school because of the chitter chatter during bell hours. I also got a chance to work with a few of my new students on an individual basis because that is what they need. I already love a couple of my middle schoolers, Mario because he just cracks me up and Sara, she's such a cutie.

Finally Survivor, nooooooooooo Dolly is gone already! I can't believe Eliza turned on her :( although I understand her reasons. Strategically, it was a bad play on Eliza's part so I don't see her going to far anymore. Man she could of went farther had they voted off Leanne! Anyways, I decided tonight on who my 4th player that I believe will make it to the final 2, and that is Julie. She's a youth mentor, and works with children as well so you gotta love that. Just so bummed that Dolly is gone :( Although she said it best at the end as she was voted off that this game wasn't meant for her which I believe they cut off, but due to her faith.

How did my Booty week go? Well I got stuff done, but not as much as I wanted so I gotta kick it into a higher gear next week.

14 Years

No comments: