Friday, March 31, 2006

Rendevous - So I decided to sub this morning because it was back at the Mustangs. However, this time I did 5th grade because I knew most of them too. I tried to keep a low profile this time because I just didn't want the celeb status get out at school. However that only lasted for a minute after school started as the word got out that I had returned. I had the whole 5th grade class come see me and a lot of 3rd graders came by too. I appreciated all the care and support from the staff that I had built such a great relationship with. Then came lunch time, if ya didn't know The Kid returned then ya knew then. I got mobbed, and surrounded in the hallways at lunch time by the entire 6th grade class. It's good to be back every now and then.

I love the 5th Grade class I subbed for because of the students. They thought it was all fun and games because as usual the rep bout me is the "cool teacher." However, I laid the smackdown, but so many students I knew already such as my Twinz, Jillian, Marissa, Josh, Lina, and Morgan.

So I was a lil drained by all this activity and how long I stayed after school to talk to the staff. I took a nap and overslept! I completely missed my turn for the 3 Point Contest at OU :( By the time I had gotten there, 2-Ball was underway.

Get Out The Way

No comments: