Monday, May 01, 2006


Look for us as we our the cover boyz for this week's Chinese Newspaper, the game is meant to be sold not to be told. Camp D & Camp Mad-Heights 2K6!

Hoover Dam, payin tribute to a historic landmark.

My lil sis and I standing with Lake Mead in the backdrop.

Like whoa, Vegas has a Chinatown!

Smushalade - Hmm I guess I'll take a brief break from my Vegas entries tonight. It's wierd though, it's like only a week ago I was chillin at the airport. Anyways, it was nice to go back to worship at CBC. Funny thing, well maybe not so funny was the trip to CBC this morning. Right at 10 Mile and Inkster, there's this bird chillin in the middle of 10 Mile. Talk2Me and I are starin at it as I am driving, next thing ya know it decides to fly as I get closer to it. HOWEVER, it decides to fly right into my car, and it hit the top of the hood, then bounced off the windshield! As it hit the hood, all you see are feathers flyin up, and Talk2Me described it as "I think the bird exploded!" What a way to start the mornin off :p

I did the Special Program today for Jr. Church and all week I had been prayin for a new idea. The Holy Spirit gave me some ideas so today we had a battle of the sexes in CBC Squares. I based it off the old game show, Hollywood Squares, but I added a twist. Since I am a sick Survivor freak, I decided that which ever team gets question wrong, they must vote a member off to my Exile Island :) The only way they can get off the island is by findin the correct answer in the Bible. Gotta love Survivor! I felt bad for my kids though, man they sat through a rough message of Apologetics. Well prepared, but wrong audience the kids were in la-la land after 1 minute.

Big Boy's lunch was a treat with Emstar and Elektra. It felt good to eat again after yesterday's stomach mishaps. I also passed out pics of last year's Camp D to some of my kids that I don't see on a regular basis. Man, it was just so nice to see all of them and to know that He has blessed with some solid relationships with those parents. Looks like I need to get ready to do some Pokemon battles, even my CBC peeps wanna battle me next Sunday. I'm excited about the challenge.

Arco

No comments: