Monday, July 24, 2006


6-1-9!

My boy Red!

So this how M&M's are made!

Zeo - Man some peeps crack me up, the "D" word. On the plus side it was a lot of fun goin to Jeff's party. The Dirty South, and I picked up a lifetime supply of Transformers to watch, classics of course. Yup bout 60 miles from my house to their's, but a fun ride nonetheless.

Today was the first day, that I worked without T-onda. My kids are too funny, and it sucks part of my Dream Team is gone. The only members left this week are Q, ReyRey, Niu2 and myself of course. T-onda, Crystal, and Lily are missed this week that's for sure.

The G-1er'z = DX have grown strong baby! Gotta lead my troops and some peeps aren't ready for it.

Well I got Wednesday nites free now because Dumar's don't need me for August which is great to have some more time for myself. However, that's a hit in the pocket because it is one less pay check I collect :(

Thinkin of the Spirit Squad right now, man that's kinda insultin. That's the break I guess? Time to flip the X and show my kids a lil more positive way to do the X ;)

MTA

No comments: