Sunday, July 16, 2006


I-15 view of my hotel

My sis doin the Stratussphere challenge, where one ride actually throws her off the buildin or swings her off. This is like the size of the CN Tower!

My sis and I rockin a pic of our favorite M&M's, well mine is Red :)

One of these days I wanna go on a ride on the gondola.

A view of The Strip from my hotel.

Still don't understand why anyone wants to live out here?

Speedin in a T-Blaze this time as a rental, gosh I hate SUV's.

Gamma - Well back from Spring Arbor once again, and it seemed like it went by really fast. My thoughts bout it was all over the place. I could say that I had fun but that would of been like the middle parts of the weekend. It started bad and ended rough for me. My Friday evening started off with havin a screw in my tire. Then I got too many complaints bout rooming assignments because amazinly some peeps wanna stay with their mommie's and daddie's or they were forced to. I took responsibility for it, and it was frustratin to hear peeps complain bout stayin back in Delta compared to the Village. I felt like I let those peeps down in promo because I told everyone that we'd all stay in the Village. Then peeps come to me to buy things for them on Friday evenin because they forgot too, and need to realize that I can't drive with that screw in my tire.

Which leads to Saturday, where I completely overslept so I was off on everything. I drove into Jackson to Discount Tire so they could fix/rotate my tires. I come back to Spring Arbor a lil more laxed now because no more complaints and all that ish. After dinner, I was lookin forward to hearin Pastor Kurt but I was asked to do nursey which I had no probs with. However, I get yelled at by a parent for not callin her cause her kid was cryin. First of all y'all don't inform me of any special health concerns, and I ain't a doc, lastly I'm not a freakin mind reader with 6 babies to take care of.

Which throws it all back to Sunday where it's like the same thing as Friday. I chose just to skip lunch so I can retreat from the retreat. The good part was to finally hear Pastor Kurt preach His Word and I wanted him to keep goin after the extention hours. It just stinks because I felt like I gave it my all in my heart to try to make this year's retreat the bomb since I missed out on last year's with surgery. I felt like I served Him whole heartedly, yet it wasn't good enough for peeps and too many discouragements makes me wonder if I wanna serve next year's Retreat. I was reminded today, that all it matters is that He knows my heart.

Hide N Seek

No comments: