Thursday, July 20, 2006


Red and I chillin before the M&M 3D Movie :)

Low Blow to Yellow rockin the Pirates of the C attire.

16 Cups of Coke products from around the world all for my sis and I

Some of it was butt nasty so I needed some real Coke to wash it down.

I finished close to almost all of them, yes we were all carbed out for the night. I was wired for the night too.

Claydol - Ahhhhhhh, I let it slip away from me :( The best chance to have beaten Crystal was in today's Ping-Pong Finals. A lot of the kids came out to watch this and even the counselors! They all were entertained by the match, just fast paced, and emotional. It felt like pay per view, and Crystal is sweatin it now that I've changed my style of play in how I grip the paddle. I will be champ next week!

So I lead my Super Size kids in Iron Chef as they competed in groups of 2 in who can make the best tasting waffle. The counselors were judges, and it was a lot of fun. I made fun of Amy because she tried to put some Maple syrup on the waffle and missed, she squirted it all over the table. Next thing ya know, I squirted the syrup and missed and it went all over my clothes. Dang it, I was sticky for the rest of the day.

My Super Size also came out with a new name, well actually a couple of nicknames for our crew now. They still regard me as The Great One, but now they are The Gr8 - 1z, K-Peeps, and K-Unit. T-onda and I were talkin too bout how this week's counselors by far have been the best we've ever had. I keep tellin The Boss that this is The Dream Team for Camp Mad-Hts. It's also been fun playin Boss because The Boss have been gone and everyone just skips over Diva so everyone just comes to me.

Can't wait til tomorrow to see what happens when Camp Canton meets Camp Mad-Hts. Ya know I've been preppin my Super Size and Munchkins for this ;)

Lutheran

No comments: