Saturday, July 29, 2006


My Mei eatin Krispy Kreme

Dunkin Donuts is still better, this joint is overrated.


My Munchkin Tag Team Champs just still 2 cute when they are together!

Munchkins baby!

More Munchkins!

Munchkins are everywhere!

Bye to Mengchen, and I hope his move to Canada goes smooth.

Super Size Girls

Dream Team ReyRey, Crystal, The Great One, The Boss, Lily, T-Onda, Debra, and Q. Missin is Niu2 :(

DX will not die, as long as The Great One is here.

Pecan - This mornin I got a phone call from Niu 2 as I was in the D pickin up kids. It turns out that if I don't apologize for what I did at Camp Mad-Hts. then he will ask the government of Mad-Hts. to investigate camp. I know in my heart what I did is not wrong and I'm not to kiss anyone's butt to please them, I am not gonna comprise my beliefs.

The Diva really spaced herself from me, which was fine because it just showed what type of person she is. Everyone saw that I initiated with her on everything but as a counselor put it, "she really hates seein you." I'm left to wonder if I am the bad apple of camp now and do I step down so I don't cause the camp to fall.

Niu2 spent time with me and kept tellin me I can't because I would be lettin the kids, and counselors down to lead. She didn't want me to lose this battle with The Diva, but how can I compete against her if she already bad mouthed me to the parents? Niu2 encouraged me bout how I've been the bigger person in everything, takin blame, acceptin responsibility, defendin the counselors, etc. She reminded me how of childish Diva continues to get with her antics. I told Niu2 that I was ready to step down on Monday.

I prayed a lot, and tonight I spoke with the other parent. All I could ask for was that my heart for everyone be sensed and that I didn't want his kid to leave camp. Keep in mind, this father is pissed at me because Diva has turned him against me. I asked him to hear me out and wipe everything he's heard because I was there. By the end of our long convo we came to an agreement and we understood each other. He knows from now on that he will come to me instead of Diva because my integrity and character stuck out to him. Thank God for sendin me a messenger in our Bus Driver in remindin me bout the passion.

So if ya think I'm bout to quit or step down, think again. The Great One, leader of DX is back because I have Camp Mad-Hts. to lead and I'm not gonna let my Dream Team members down either. Plus someone needs to stand up to The Diva, she can bad mouth me all she wants. The Truth bout me will be able to defeat whatever she says. I will not let her beat what can't be beaten, my heart fueled by the love of my kids.

Ice Pack

No comments: