Monday, July 10, 2006


Sunset over part of Chinatown

Early fireworks celebration at the Flamingo

Not a bad way to enjoy the show after eatin a lot at the Village Seafood Buffet

Watchin the Masquerade Show in the Sky while waitin in line for my seafood!

Tankini - So obviously back from Vegas, eh it was ok. Nothing great because I did pretty much everything you could do out there and I lost bout $150. The best parts of the trip was the Village Seafood Buffet, man I downed bout 9-10 lobsters and other goodies :) The other part was goin to The Grand Canyon, which was really cool. I wouldn't mind goin back there because I saw a lot of challenges that I'd love to attempt. The weather was great too, 105 was the average and it was just fun to experience that on a daily basis.

I guess I'll jump to today, thank God Daddy Moy saved my butt today in terms of Jr. Church. It was wierd but honored to have B-12 observin me teach. I really think she's got the potential to be a great teacher and it will be fun trainin/preparin the material with her for 5th/6th Sunday School.

It was wierd goin to 12 Oaks today because I was with all my Canto Girlz and their momz. I proved the theory correct, that guys shop faster than girlz too. I went to all the stores that I wanted to go, while all my Canto Girlz were walkin through each wing of the mall. Afterwards, B-12, AngelKitty, and I went to Jennay's Party, where we formed our Canto section. Although I was close to beatin the crap out of Jennay's cousin, who wears pink, lives in Novi, yet thinks he is a gangsta. He kept pushin some of my CBC kidz to play against him on GameCube for money. He thought he could intimidate me while I was playin b-ball too. I really held back a lot, err makes me wish I could go back in time and get in his face but I kept thinkin bout Jennay's Party and her folks.

After the party, then back to the Canto side, where we had a huge dinner at Pearl. It was funny that B-12, AngelKitty, and I were relegated to the "kiddie" table which I was cool with because I got to sit with my Yu 2 Sistaz, Elektra, and Jo. We had a good game of matchmaker too, man way too funny of a night.

Mpire

No comments: