Monday, July 31, 2006

Family Dollar - We had The Meeting, involving the Boss, the Diva, T-onda, Niu2, ReyRey, and myself. I don't think I said much because my crew had my back. The Boss even had my back, and I admitted to things that I could of done better. All you kept hearin from Diva was "Yeah but" nope dude you're done. You tried to talk smack bout me to parents, that's strike 1. You tried to lie and save your own behind from trouble, that's strike 2. Lastly, you tried to blame my Dream Team members bout their own faults, that's strike 3. Every year a new person tries to trump me, but time and again, I show why they call me, The Great One.

Today's highlight was when ReyRey and I bought a case of Powerade to last us through the week. I also bought a pack of Squeeze-It's!

Now the countdown has begun to CCUC! Only 1 other team in the A division for b-ball, our arch rivals CCUC themselves. I've already begun my training and playing everyday to prepare myself. Nothing better than workin out outside in the 100 degree plus weather, it just made me want to push myself harder.

Wait

No comments: