Monday, July 10, 2006


My mommy and her baby at Grand Canyon

My Daddy and my sis below me

OU representin in Arizona

Baby picture

My Daddy showin off his coffee

What a view

Sugar - So one thing bout Vegas that was a dud, was the 4th of July fireworks. My sis and I had a good view from our hotel, and we kept waiting. All we saw were like fireworks goin off from other far away places. Then we saw cops out on Las Vegas Blvd, and we're thinkin this must be it, time for the show! Nothin happened, and I kept watchin the cops stop traffic along with The Strip. My sis turns on the tv and we saw breakin news of The Strip. Apparently, there was a shootin right outside bout half a mile from our hotel at Barbary Coast. I wanted to run down there to take pics and stuff, but I was already disappointed by the lack of a fireworks show.

Anyways, so today major drama surroundin the Diva. It has been frustratin on my fellow counselors how she keeps spoilin her kids. So I had it today, and I moved her son's pin to yellow. He gave me an attitude bout it so I moved him to orange, meanin no free time, and he can sit by himself at lunch as well. I even told him "Just cuz your mommy works here don't mean she can save you." Of course, Diva has a prob with my discipline and said "it is unacceptable." I mocked her by sayin "why is it because your kid ain't perfect?"

We came to a compromise, she agreed not to favor her kids no more and follow the system that I set up as long as I don't let her son sit by himself at lunch. Only a couple of hours later, when we passed out Yogurt for snack, every camper got one each. However, Diva's kids each got 2 Yogurts and the other kids were complainin to my counselors how that ain't fair. Like I told The Boss before, if the Diva don't bother me then I won't bother her. She may be higher than me on the "authority" scale, but somebody's gotta step up against her. Leader of DX is back baby!

Mango

No comments: