Wednesday, July 12, 2006


I wanna come back here and train, ya know hike with the 110 temps. This is a new goal in life I have set for myself.

My sis and I at the South Rim entrance.

I wonder how much money people throw into The Grand Canyon?

DX is back baby!
Break it down...
Down where...
Down here
\ /

Playdough - So it's been hard tryin to keep up with so many things. Anyways, last night we had our last CBC Retreat meeting, I'm really lookin forward to everything! It feels good to be back for the whole weekend after only goin on Sunday last year because of my stupid knee surgery. The rooms are set, and I got my boyz, Pelliper and DJ next to me, while my OCC girlz are across from me. Man, it's gonna be a long nights with Spoons, Risk, Ping-Pong, Air Hockey, Pool, Foosball, with the messages, prayer, etc. The only down part was that I'm stayin in Delta which is the old buildin so I miss out on last year's living it up in The Village :( We had to sacrifice our good rooms so hopefully more peeps will enjoy their stay. It's all good because I got some of my peeps with me.

Camp Mad-Hts. is startin to heat up with the Diva vs. DX (counselors) because she feels she don't have as much authority as she thought she had. I can't wait til next week when The Boss ain't here so it makes the Diva in charge so to speak, but we know who everyone listens to. Gosh I miss Tracy, but gotta lead my troops.

Please buy Bubble Tea from Aunti Lili's place because my goal is to make CBC customer of the month. Thanks Elektra for helpin me out today :) What's frustratin right now is also how I cannot beat Crystal at Ping-Pong at Camp Mad-Hts. I am at least 0-10 against her right now, and she is ranked #1 while Pellipper is #2, and I'm #3 :( Lastly, I've been very blessed with a lot of things and I feel like I don't even deserve it, actually I don't. Kinda ironic how things have been shapin out, since CCUC 2 years ago. There's a difference which I always make known, is ya can't kill what ya can't hunt, my heart. The Great One is built and trained mentally strong, which is why they still cheer for me.

Taboo

No comments: