Tuesday, July 18, 2006


The place my parents wanna buy in Vegas. I do admit I like the setup.

This is like the uh family room I guess.

1 Bedroom

2nd Bedroom

3rd Bedroom

4th Bedroom

The Kitchen

Family room again, there is like 3 1/2 Full Baths which is why my mommy likes it. Pretty cool place though and close to The Strip. No grass, though just rocks on the lawn, boo!

Bamboo - So for the past couple of weeks, I've been visiting my G-Ma at the nursing home. The drive has been hard because it's on 15 Mile and Drake, so there is like no fast way of gettin there. Like do I travel on M-59, or 696, or just take 15 Mile across? Found out today, that it looks like she will have to stay there for the rest of her life, which reminds me I forgot the phone number again since some CBC peeps wanted to check on her. The drive is actually even harder for my parents as they come down pretty much everyday from Lapeer at 7:00 a.m. to spend time with her before goin back up to open the restaurant.

The other part I am startin to realize is my old crib will be sold :( My parents have scheduled an appointment with an agent to come check out our old house 17 Mile and VD. I have to go at least once a week to clean out my old stuff there. This place has brought so many memories to me and I don't want to let it go. I mean I grew up in that house from '87 - '00! I still remember the day the house looked when we purchased it in '87. This may sound silly, but since I moved to the Twp, one of my goals in life was to purchase the 17 Mile house because I have a hard time letting go. So many memories that I just don't wanna let go, I'm thinkin bout shootin some hoops there tomorrow after Camp Mad-Hts. although it is missin the backboard now :( I'll miss my neighbor Ken and his family, he has such a lovin heart and always helped us out.

Tinkler

No comments: