Thursday, July 27, 2006


Fire Marshall Bill showin us the Mad-Hts. Fire Department

Camp Mad-Hts. with The Mayor

Eh, I drew this because we were playin Hangman :)

Gotta love the masks, I hope to see their smilin faces at the end of the day.

Summerslam - I've been prayin, reflectin, meditatin on His Word the last couple of hours. Today, Camp Mad-Hts. escalated to a new level of seriousness. My Dream Team counselors all agree that a lot of these kids have been disrespectful to a lot of adults which we have tried to correct it. One of my DT Counselors got into it with Diva bout how to encourage kids to go to the lessons. Like I said from Day 1, if one of my counselors is upset then I am upset. I will back up my counselors all the way. I stepped in and tried to mediate but it turned out to be Diva bein pissed at me.

So the line has been drawn, it seems Diva has turned some of the parents against me, and tryin to get some counselors to spy on what I'm doin with DX. With so much tension in Camp, there will be a special meetin on Monday with some of us. I love my kids too much and I hold to heart in what I believe in, and what kids need to know to become better people as they grow older. I've tried workin with Diva but everytime it has to do with her kids then things get twisted. I feel as if my love, passion, and beliefs are compromised especially if I have become the thorn of Camp now. I've already told some of my Dream Teamers if it gets to that point that I am leanin now, then I will step out of the way. My love for the kids and camp means more to me, and I don't want to see it be torn apart. I don't want The Boss to have to choose between The Diva or The Great One, I'll make it easier for her. All I ask is for my Dream Teamers to keep it together if it comes down to this.

It hurts, to know that I may have to do this in order for Camp to stay together. I ask Him if this is in His Will? Humble heart, quick to listen, and slow to speak is what I ask for.

Respect

No comments: