Monday, November 06, 2006


Camp ACA at The Palace

Phillipy and I standing right in front of Mr. Big Shot's actual locker

RIP's customized shoes

The Dyess is rollin

Chauncey's sandals!

The Prince of The Palace's kicks

Joann leadin the camp through The Palace

We're walkin through the suites

Some expensive joint at The Palace, hmm somehow I doubt I will ever be able to ever eat here

Astoria - So another b-day down the drain, I'm not big on b-days just because I try to treat like any other day. However, I still appreciated the cards, messages, and words of encouragement from everyone. Thanks to y'all, I felt bad for spoilin My Fishy's surprise for me. I got a yummy cake and I guess she got sick and tired of my bulky wallet.

The weekend was a blessing and it was fun on Sunday to worship with My Cuz at her church. It was cool to see the So Sisters because it has been a while. The message was by far the shortest sermon I ever sat through though. Kinda disappointed in the message though because it was more of a PB & J message. Then again, he did say it was a 2 parter and everything maybe on the followin Sunday. However, I mean CBC we have like 10 parterz and there is meat in every Sunday.

Later we went to the Joshua Potluck across the street, woohoo for yummy food! It was fun sharing the cake with everyone at my place with MLE, Liz, Steve, Abby, and My Fishy. I learned another way to get rid of my stuff is put it on Ebay to make some $ off of it.

Man, I can't believe I passed up a trip to Toronto in which my fam is goin right now. Then I also passed up a trip to Vegas, where my fam is goin after Thanksgiving. I would like to go to help them drive and so I can cruise. However, I just don't get excited for Vegas like everyone else does, too much corruption over there for me.

Popcorn

No comments: