Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Too bad they lost to the Bucks

The Cingular Club, yup probably the first and only time I will ever be here

Shockettes represent

My Pistons trivia I created, no bandwagon fans here, I need to educate them

I really like this pic because of the spinning umbrella, that Whitney Houston is sportin

Kidnapped - Yesterday was Halloween, I'm still bummed that we don't have Harvest Night. Although, we had a nice first Halloween together, but now I got loads of candy at my house. We bought over maybe $50 at least of candy. We took a before Halloween pic to see how much we started with. However, we didn't take an after pic because apparently our neighborhood wasn't the place to be. We had like 4 different rushes, then it just died at 7:20 p.m.

We were pretty productive though, we adored a lot of the cute kids we saw dressing up. Some kids annoyed us because they kept bangin the crap out of our door. We also made Smores during Halloween, the ghetto way too might I add.

My next door neighbor saw us takin down our Christmas tree. He asked us if we were puttin it up early, and I told him that we were takin it down. He looked at us funny and I explained to him how that tree has been up for bour 2-3 years now. We wanted to put the tree up together this year, and yes we learned one thing, his name is Al and not Bruce.

All in all, it was another blessed day we got to spend together. We tried to make popcorn but then realized it has been expired for over a year. But we watched 16 Blocks together, well part of it.

Aw suck the Pistons just dropped the opener.

HeadMasters

No comments: