Thursday, November 16, 2006


Livin it up at the Fox

Hmmm do we look alike?

Munchkins are the same as the Rugrats

This pic reminded me of Hold'em

Zeke - I am so frustrated, as we got swept in the Finals 2-0. We swept our opponents in the Conference Finals to get to the Finals which was good. The bad was that it costed me, my ankle as I went up to block their best hitter, he went under and I rolled my ankle. Everyone was telling me that I didn't need to block because we were already up 24-12. But that's the competitor in me, I want to win. The Ref gave me 10 minutes to rest, and test my ankle if I could give Game 1 of the Finals a go. My t'mates kept tellin me to sit it out, but come on now this is what I do. I sat out the first few points of Game 1 so that I could give some extra attention on my ankle. However, my team was down, and I came in and we came so close. Game 2 just the same, I called timeouts strategically because I could feel the ligaments stretchin as I was hopping around tryin to pass. I couldn't even join the team in the huddle, I just sat on the floor from where I was at to rest. In the end, our opposition barely won and I know in my heart that if I was healthy we would of won the fricking thing. I apologized to the team after feelin that it was my fault that I couldn't carry us with a 'ship. I hate losing especially to that team. In the end, the pain of losing hurts more than my swollen ankle.

On the plus side, my ankle is healing pretty quickly right now. If that's one thing I do good, is heal fast. Another thing I learned today, I fart a lot when I eat a lot of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I don't know, just I thought I'd share that with everyone afterall sharing is caring :)

Frost

No comments: