Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Thumbs up from MLE

My Hanky Girlz gettin their swerve on

Man it took me awhile to learn how to do this

Of course my MeiMei picks it up with ease

T-onda and David servin it up

Aaron workin on his paper cutting

This was like the project from down below ya know

Can you make out what character that is?

Booty Boy showin off his Prince statue, I wish I got one :(
You paid attention during 63% of high school!

51-67% You are smart enough to be ashamed of still scoring so low; remember that there are books in the world, full of information? Yes, books are our friends.

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



Big Dick Johnson - Man I could of sworn I paid less attention than that in high school. Then again, I guess the score is tweaked because it should depend on how often I showed up for class too. Well some things still don't change, yup use to seein those type of scores back in the day. Oh well, still no shame here, whether I score a 90 or a 19, I still got pride in it. Anyways, was today just beautiful or what? My family went to Toronto so occasionally I'd look at the time to think bout where they would be at that time. It was all good though because My Fishy kept me company for the whole day. We were very productive for a good portion of the day.

She amazes me sometimes or maybe I am spoiled or both? My Fishy pretty much locked herself in my Study room workin on her research paper for bout 5 hours. We checked out our new grocery store from the house, Vince and Joe's. Wow that place has some great stuff! Anyways, we bought stuff for dinner to cook, and she cooked while I watched the Raiders vs. Seahawks game, Pistons vs. Jazz, RAW, and played some Madden 07. Man dinner was delicious, it's amazing how a lil Chinese BBQ sauce can make a meal so much super. Yes, I did some work in the garage probably not as heavy duty as her's. All in all, we took a cruise down 26 Mile at night because of the new lights I added to my car.

During dinner it was fun just to listen to her excitement for the Pistons game because of fantasy b-ball. Yup she crushed me last week in fantasy, man how embarassing. What was even funnier was the ending of RAW, where she eww and didn't want to look, DX baby! Well the suck part of a great dinner, is a large load of dishes to do. Blah, I'm still workin on that.

Coral

No comments: