Monday, November 27, 2006


The Dream Team BBQ at my house in the Twp City

I'm makin Crystal smell someone's shoes.

Oh no it's The Claw!

I just wanted to leap off the top of these stairs and go straight through the middle.

The peacock, and this was the King of them all.

Everybody lookin for peacocks.

Supposedly this room is haunted.

My crew chillin from the balcony.

HoneyBaked - So one of my favorite holidays have come and gone just like that. It has been a busy week and a half. With every good there has been bad times this week, but the good always outweigh the bad. So here are some things I am NOT thankful for in no particular order that happened this past week:

5) Still dealin with a bum ankle.
4) Certain people's complaining and arguing at Turkey Bowl.
3) The Wii Remotes eats up batteries!
2) Getting cheap shotted by a particular person at Turkey Bowl, so they could score a TD. What part of within 5 yards of Bump N Run didn't they understand?
1) My parents being short handed at work so they have to work harder and longer hours.

Now here are some of the things that I am thankful for this past week, again no particular order because I don't deserve it and deserve more of the above.

13) Yummy turkey made by my Mommy.
12) My parents off to Vegas again, they deserve the vacation time.
11) My Fishy for being understanding and supportive.
10) Road trip to the Twin C's to see my family again, it is so hard to leave sometimes.
9) My Fishy willing to wait in line with me til 2:00 a.m. for a Nintendo Wii.
8) Having Thanksgiving Dinner at my house.
7) My Fishy and I waiting in the wee hours of the morning on Black Friday at Circuit City, Target, and Meijer.
6) Getting to see all my friends come back home.
5) Fellowshipping with Emoy.
4) Being blessed with a great church for learning and growing.
3) Fung for taking the time to set up this year's Turkey Bowl.
2) Being blessed with a godly Fishy who makes me smile all the time.
1) God is in control of everything and because of His Love is the reason why we should be thankful and not focusin on the things that didn't go our way but worship Him for He is good all the time.

Dynamo

No comments: