Friday, November 10, 2006


Dorothy, Double J, and MeiMei with Lake Huron in the background

The Munchkin group headin into the Ford's Rec Room

The pool was nice but had a bunch of crap floatin on top of it

Super Sizers starin at the Rec Room

Curry - Attitude, its what we all have and how people see us. We all have different traits that make up our attitude/personality. I remember back in the day, my competitive nature really drove me, yet it rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. I use to get on a t'mate if they messed up something I thought was easy. It took me a while, but I've learned how to encourage my t'mates more and pick them up based on their personality. My mentality is, I don't need no encouragement, because I'm harder on myself and I expect perfection from myself. However, you gotta learn if your t'mates take frustration easy or do they go into the tank if the game ain't goin well. I slip every now and then, and my frustration is a little bit more visible. In the end, we all need to be positive and encourage one another. Playin in so many leagues, I've seen too many people point the finger, and that person tanks because of it. It's a team effort.

Sometimes though, like I said last night to my t'mate, It's Pac Man time and ya just gotta feed me the ball or call me Superman and I'll do my best to put the team on my back baby. It's time for the playoffs and I like my team's chances of winning it all.

Pepper

No comments: