Wednesday, November 29, 2006


The vows, oh it seem so long ago

The Men

I like this pic of the Mom's

My Fishy's B-Day dinner while strollin through downtown Royal Oak

Dream Team's serious pic

Our silly pic

Yes I'm doin the dishes but my Dream Team deserves to lax

All that hard work, and much props to My Fishy for being the Dream Team Photographer

VHS - It has finally happened, once again I am now in charge of my own group to coach. It has been a frustrating 3 weeks of coachin v-ball because the other "coaches" that I work with are never organized on what they want to do. On top of that, some of their fundamentals are off. So I'm in charge and I hope the girls really enjoy how hard I am pushing them and at the same time having fun.

I went to Best Buy today and finally used my Best Buy bucks. I'm usually sentimental to certificates and stuff like that because I want it to mean something or maybe I am just wierd like that. So I finally bought a much needed DVD Tower, and I felt great after putting it together. Now my DVD/PS2/Wii games shall not be cluttered on the floor the next time y'all come over! Although I realized when I got home that I should of bought another CD Tower, but eh don't need it yet.

One thing that I was proud over the weekend was My Fishy's alma mater winnin D-1 football championship. I wish I could of taken her down to Ford Field to watch the game. Then again we would of missed the funny sign that read "Gay Pride" after their star running back. Man that was hilarious, actually it would be creepy if they meant it.

Block

No comments: