Monday, November 13, 2006


The Crew at The Fox

Lil Munchkin and James ridin dirty

Booty Boy and Lil Munchkin eatin lunch

My Super Size crew learned a lot from this field trip

I'm not diggin the moss all over the house

Amanda and Double J takin a stroll along the lake

You can see the lighthouse on the Eastside of the D

Corn Husker - I can't believe it, well neither can a lot of other people, but I scored Wrestlemania 23 tickets! JW and I waited in line early Saturday morning to get tickets, we got to be on Fox 2 too. A photographer was taking pictures of our tickets being printed. I feel so lucky lately to be going to all the biggest things in the area. What's even better is that Emoy is comin back for this event, 20 years in the making. The Super Bowl of the WWE!

We finally finished our Operation Christmas Child, it's so full that we need to tie it down. Yesterday, it was encouraging to see 3 of my boyz get baptised. I think it was Andrew's testimony that stuck out the most to me because I've known him since 2nd grade.

My Fishy and I got ribs at BW's, and we were quite disappointed. We ordered the biggest amount, and we got like 6 ribs and some onion rings. For $14, it was a rip off and the ribs weren't even that good. What was even worst was that they took the Potato Skins off their menu :( On the plus side, we've been gettin so busy lately tryin to figure out our schedules. So we actually tried this gmail calendar thingy and it has it's down points, but at least we know when we got stuff to do now.

Cole Slaw

No comments: