Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Chillin on the front row

The tour guide gals were all pretty cute

Josh found the first elephant

I learned a lot about The Fox

I went to my first ICP concert here

Stamps - During the '90's I was an avid card collector. I collected baseball, hockey, football, and basketball cards like crazy. I used to buy boxes of cards just for the thrill of opening packs of cards. I still remember my first card show that I went to. It was at the Genessee Mall in Flint, where I purchased a whole box of Hoops B-Ball cards. There was the thrill of trying to get the hottest item, anything of MJ of course. I used to have so many Shaq rookie cards, and now I'm wondering if they are worth anything? I've been sorting out all my card collections and keeping those that mean anything to me whether it be cash or sentimental value. Now I have so many cards and it's wierd trying to get rid of them, ya know I spent so much money on these things. I hope some of these cards will end up being a good investment in the future. I miss those card collecting days :(

Anyone wanna see Happy Feet this Sunday? I'm starting to learn that no one these days can do anything spontaneuous anymore. People need like a 3 year advance notice on things, man it just seems so hard to get people together to hang out with. Oh well, looks like another movie with My Fishy, but we wish we could of spent it with others too.

Upper Deck

No comments: