Wednesday, November 08, 2006


The flowers smelled great

Josh takin a closer look at the pond

My Super Size group standin at The Ford's garden

Double J standin in front of the lil Ford's playhouse

Dorothy, Crystal, and Hannah being girls

They pointin at the nursery rhymes created on the foundatin of the playhouse

This place was small, my head hit the ceilin several times

It was a nice day to take a stroll

Amanda leading us to the original Ford cars

The garage reminded me of where the Batmobile would be stored

The Ford's were living it up at the Pointe

Our tour guide was really friendly

The Munchkin patrolled elsewhere of the house

Everyone getting excited about this trip, if only Ford cars sold better

Everyone creating their stepping stone

Hollywood's got a ladybug going

Alex assisting the Munchkins with this activity

Decision - Well elections are finally done and over with. What stinks is when you are campaigning, you try to bash your opponent then say why you are so much better than that person. Well we did our homework yesterday morning before we headed to the polls. We didn't even know who to vote for, for some of the stuff so we went by where they lived or just random things to help us decide. At least Granholm won, now that I voted for her she better hook me up with a job/career. The same goes for Stabenow too! Dick just needs a name change.

Mmm I am really enjoying these Christmas Nerds :) Gosh has there been stupid drivers out there lately. They think they can S their way through people and drive like jerks. But they forgot bout me, because that's when I come in to humble them and remind them that they don't own the road. Last night some Sierra thought they could cut everyone off on the opposite side of traffic with cars comin at us. Yeah, smoked him and I bet he liked my flashin lights, shades on, and revvin it up at 32 Mile. Last week, this Dick Devos look alike driving a Beamer thought he down 96, nope ya can't catch me if I'm flyin at 115 mph. Yeah, I like starin him business suit butt down and forced him to go slower on the right lane. Then there was drivin My Fishy's car, who said a SunFire can't fly, well at least I got it to 97 mph to punk out the Mr. Rooter van. Some think they have a nice car so they can drive how they want, but it's bout skill. Mess with the best die with the rest.

It's funny havin a talk with my Daddy yesterday. Back in the day we use to spend out money on our hobbies. Mine was collectin trading cards, and his was collectin coins, and swords. Now that we're tryin to move things out of 17 Mile, we realized that we have a lot of crap to get rid. Apparently, there is some sort of Trash Scavenger in the neighborhood too. We put out some of my old hockey equipment, and it was gone in a couple of hours at night. One man's trash is another man's treasure, is the quote that comes to mind.

Savin Me

No comments: