Friday, December 22, 2006


Hi my name is JW and I have a problem, I ordered too much. Cougie, hmm I wonder if he is gonna finish all that?

My Fishy, presentin our yummy fried rice from J-Yee's

Bubba - One thing bout My Fishy is that she likes to cook, which is good for me since I can't cook much. I never realized how much expired food I've had at my house, like there is this stock full of Mac & Cheese that expired in 2K2. Then I had this lettuce, but it was a pink/rust looking color in the fridge. Then I had some Italian noodles in the cupboard which was done in 2K1, plus many more. The good thing is, everything she wraps up she writes down the expiration date in marker so I know because usually I just eat it.

Not to be stereotypical or anything, but for all the true restaurant kids out there, let's see if you can answer this one. I just thought of it today when I went to see My Fishy at work and I predicted his order before he even ordered :) If you don't get this right then, you must not own a restaurant or worked in one long enough. Who usually orders Shrimp Fried Rice and Shrimp Egg Foo Young? I just thought it was funny that different restaurant, different city, different financial status, yet same order.

Hot N Sour Soup

No comments: