Wednesday, December 06, 2006


JW and his crazy games

My boy from CCMC, E-Kou

My sista's Steph and Liz

I have bad posture in this pic, compared to P-Nutz, and Emoy

JC and Bobs lookin colorful

I'm too sexy for this suit

JD and his daddy, happy face

Season Package - So last night was our first Pistons game together, although it stunk seein the Pistons lose to Portland by 3 :( It was a lot of fun though because of everything that happened last night. We got to on the court and take our pic together, and My Fishy was so good to me that she even bought me the Pistons white home shorts, so I complete the collection of all 3 colors of their shorts. It was funny because we asked this old dude sitting next to us to take a pic, and we tried to smile and hold our laugh in because he was old school. He was lookin through the lens of my digi camera to take our pic. It was a good pic though, and he did a good job of tellin these two annoyin chicks in front of us to sit down too. My Fishy even almost knocked Santa off his seat too :0 We bought something for our Christmas tree too. The thing was listening to her keepin track of every single player that she has on her fantasy team which would be Sheed, RIP, Mr. Big Shot, and Randolph. Now I can't even remember what our next game is? I think it is the Lakers in February, woohoo I get to see the new Mr. 24!

Ime

No comments: