Tuesday, December 19, 2006


Lay up drill time

The B Team, the surprise team of that division if only they had a true big

Disc Attack - So we went to Genesis House on Sunday to spread God's love to those who fell on hard times. The best thing was seeing the record of most CBC peeps going this year. I remember the first time I went, and we just had enough to fit in the old CBC van. If only we could of provided more toys for them and I bought more candy canes too, doh! The sharing of prayer requests was fantastic because of His timing. Sometimes, I wish we could go down there more than once a year. I wish other people would of went too because peeps need an eye opener sometimes at CBC. Ya know, they think their probs livin it large are hard, well these ladies are strong with the Lord and they make our probs seems so small.

Just gotta say, yes finally an Asian dude wins Survivor, my boy Yul! Man I really want to try out for the next one because this time there are auditions in Lansing. Anyways, time to go and confirm what is wrong with my ankle, hopefully nothin too bad but I can accept whatever happens.

Lilley

No comments: