Thursday, December 07, 2006


Milli-Park, I got 2 words for ya!


My Girl and I playin an intense game of Madden 07 on XBox 360 at Best Buy

Outside of Woodside

At our sista's basement

Another state to check off my list, and yes the Gamecocks do the same thing!

The newly weds, the flash from another camera actually helped this pic

Dude, where's my jacket?

Doak - Yikes, so I was put in a rut last night when I had to ref a v-ball game. One of the teams was Team Mustangs, the same school that I work and love. I have a lot of co-workers/friends on this team and it was hard for me because they ain't that good. Then I let them slide with a couple of things, and the other team knew that I would because it was a blowout and Team Mustangs complained about couple things that I did call. It's like in my head, do y'all know how many things I let you get away with?

This ankle thing is really testing my patience now too. I've been runnin up and down the stairs to keep testin it out. I did some light running and dribblin plus some light hitting to keep the conditioning. Hopefully I can get my answers on Sunday and I hope it's nothin too bad.

Just got done watching Survivor too, bad play in voting Jonathan off. Stay the course and get rid of Adam, now you see the previews and already the Adam trying to break the core 4 up. I was at B-Tree for work, and the 3rd & 5th Grade concert was pretty good. I really enjoyed all the Winter/Christmas songs and the dances too. I can't wait for Christmas because I wanna see friends, family, snow, and my tree be put up with my Fishy's help.

Rat

No comments: