Tuesday, December 26, 2006


Our Bob Chin experience was with this 28 oz. lobster tail

We loved the water tricklin down behind us

I wanted to stand in the middle of the water fountain

Who are all my fried rice?

Beyond - Well Christmas is done and over with, kinda sad :( It seemed like such a long 2 days for us, and it was great having majority of the old crew of CBC at Baja for lunch. We dominated 1 section of that place, it is just too bad that I ordered the wrong stuff. We did some last minute shopping and had dinner with her family at Mong-BBQ. We ended the night watching Click for our Christmas Eve night. I'm still bummed bout no Christmas Eve service, I saw some of the other churches holdin service. Man that is 2 years in a row with no service!

Then came Christmas, our first together and it was hectic. The tough part was keeping both of our families happy by making so many different locations. We started off for dim sum at Bird Flu HQ, where we moved back n forth to each other's family tables then shifted to Qiwen's table. We caught a quick breather at home before heading back out to my Aunt Lisa and & Uncle Simon's for family dinner. The food was great, my Aunt Lisa's famouse Kalbi, my Mommy's crab legs, etc! Then we left there to go to Steve's restaurant for their Christmas party, it was fun because I got to play with Amanda C! She was tellin me how she hopes that I start teachin 5th/6th Sunday School and the last 2 weeks was fun learnin in Sunday School. We had a lot of great desserts at Steve's place. Think we're done? Nope, we left to head to Golden H for a late dinner back with my family, of course we were stuffed. We thought it we be our night, but then we went out to my Cuz's place to battle Karaoke to see out of the siblings who was the next William Hung or Kelly.

What's funny is how under my own Christmas tree at home, My Fishy has more gifts under there then I do. Oh well, we both know it ain't bout the gifts and we're thankful for the stuff we got. I love my toaster oven that I got because it's gonna be with us for a long time we hope. My sis got me a Steamer, because she is tired of lookin at my wrinkled clothes and I think My Fishy is tired of ironing my clothes. Much love to my new MJ Dream Team throwback jersey too! It was a long day, but we are thankful for a memorable Christmas, and ultimately we are thankful that He chose to save us all with the birth of His Son otherwise there would be no Christmas.

Auto Foward

No comments: