Saturday, December 16, 2006


A Team time, and I think JW fell asleep

Mmmm Joy Yee Bubble Tea all 4 for me

Ok, we split the Bubble Tea and all the bakery in the back

Laxin it out at Navy Pier together

Whaz Up Chicago

Awww the lovely couple next to us

Eh, I hate to smile in this one but nice background

I see the Sears Tower

I've been liftin lately

Woohoo we get to ride on that thing

Our first time at Navy Pier

Boogie - Well I figured I would do a rare weekend entry since it has been a long week. Where do I start? Let's see, first our Christmas tree was finally put up on Wednesday night. It was a lot of fun putting it up together and My Fishy added her own personal ornaments on there. Of course, our center piece of the tree was her Hello Kitty dancin ornament and our Pistons ornament.

Thursday was just a long day, starting with visiting all of my grandparents together. Then we had a yummy breakfast at the Original House of Pancakes. Yet we were considering eating off of the people's plates next to us after they left. We were quite disturbed that they did not touch 6 pieces of fresh bacon, and a 1/4 plate full of eggs! Man the Rich People, and how they eat. Anyways, from there we went to MSU where she took her last final, while I helped my friend Big Mak move out of her place. After that we had a CBC Reunion down in A2 at Good Time Charley's. I'm glad everything went well despite some mishaps but I guess it makes it more memorable.

It is amazing that He's been with us through My Fishy's 1st semester. It seemed like yesterday, we were worried bout how things were gonna be once school started. We know it gets tougher and we just continue to pray and trust in Him. Happy 180 plus days ;) too lazy to count them all ;p

Bean Sprout

No comments: