Thursday, December 21, 2006


How I miss Joy Yee's

Please go in

The battle plan

The ladies of CBC

Cougie, look at that concentration and form

Fortune Cookie - So the big relief for me would be was seeing Eiley's daddy for my ankle. The good news is that X-Rays showed that it is not broken. It looks like the discomfort I've been feeling is that the tendons and ligaments are just stretched out too much causing some arithic pain, so the suck part is that I have to stay off on it a lil longer. Oh well, better than surgery I should say.

Yesterday was rather pleasant, ya know coming home after another subbing experience, was to see My Fishy making me some yummy noodles and eggs. After a quick bite, we went to Joe D's where My Fishy would see me in action at work again. Later we went shopping at Best Buy and Border's, for last minute things. But we're excited for the weekend when everyone comes home!

Tuna

No comments: