Monday, December 04, 2006


The new Quan's

The soon to be mother

The huggin of the folks

So much emotion and I'm so happy for both of them

The lightin of the candle

Cybertron -I've been thinkin bout some things lately. First off I'm glad My Fishy has been pushin me to discipline my time better. She is tough and hasn't let me slide with some of the things we talked bout. As I was cleaning today, I realized I must have ADD to cleaning and studying because I'm always lookin for something else to do or distract me. Although I did enjoy watchin old school Transformers as I was cleaning. I'm still gettin through a whole duffle bag of Transformers lent to me by Jack.

What else has been gettin to me is how I feel like my ankle has just stopped healin or something. I'm wonderin if I broke it or something? But if I broke it, that means I couldn't be able to walk on it right? I feel like it is 90% healed and one last hurdle which is the bone part that hurts. It's killin me not being able to play, I'm so closed to just lettin it all out on the court to play. Especially, I heard the brotha's are back on Saturdays so someone needs to shut those loud mouths up. It will suck if I can't move without the ball and wear those boyz down.

Woohoo for snow! I hope we do have a white Christmas this year compared to last year's winter. I finally got my 2nd pair of Nunchuks for the Wii, mwhahaha. Hmm all I ate today so far was half an apple pie for breakfast.

Defensor

No comments: