Sunday, December 03, 2006


e.L.L.e. or is it c.L.L.e or e.L.L.c?

The bride's side

The ushers E-Kou and JC

The Snake - This morning's message was something that I always try to live by. Ya know don't worry bout tomorrow and all that hoopla. He is always in control and I guess I needed a reminder of that. Although Sunday School today, through me in for a loop about God's non existent physical form and the Prof couldn't understand it anymore. As usual a good day of worship and fellowship, and a nice lil race in the mornin made it all that sweeter :) Actually, I wanted to greet the new guy because I didn't hear his name. It was just wierd though because he had his SARS mask on. Is SARS breakin out again or is someone from CBC contagious or something? Actually, this lady came into the restaurant last night with a SARS mask on too. Is this a sign?

One thing we did over the weekend was goin to Phoenix Coney Island. I wanted to show My Fishy where our high school hangout was, it was like The Max for Saved By The Bell. So many days I'd skip class and this would be my retreat with friends.

I can't believe Florida is in the Championship game! I like Coach Urban, but come on for Michigan dude where's the love? This is always one reason why I can't get into college football as much is because of the stupid BS system. I gotta root for OSU to stomp the crap out of Florida to prove they were wrong for putting them. They need playoffs and gotta love Flutie!

Bell

No comments: