Monday, December 11, 2006


Yes, we went to Wisconsin during the CCUC weekend, and that is where we were at.

Shopping at Woodfield Mall, I loved the Legos Store!

My # 1 Fan :)

Wildstar - What an eventful weekend, and I am so lookin forward to this week too! Let's start off with Saturday where we ate Pho. I haven't been to B-Garden in awhile but My Fishy and I ate $37 worth of food. It was funny because the owner told me that everytime I come in, business always picks up too. So she thought I must be the place's good luck charm or something.

Then today was my lil bro's b-day, Christopher. It was so a lot of fun goin laser tagging, it's too bad we had to play in teams. We played 2 games, and I ran into the wall a couple of times. The first game, I was such a dufus, that I played the entire game with the vest on backwards. I was wondering why it felt so tight. I almost did it again, but this time the ref corrected me. The 1st game was fun because My Fishy and I were on the same team, so we kept talkin in Canto since we roamed the field together, while shootin down the Red team. However, the 2nd game Christopher picked teams which was cute, because he put all the peeps wearin dark colors such as myself, Patpat, Conehead, and Jack on the same team, while people wearin bright colors on the other teach such as Daddy Moy and My Fishy. Of course, Christopher played on the dark colored shirt team. The bad part about the 2nd game was that my gun never registered my score so I didn't have a rank. During the 2nd game, I was stuck because I couldn't shoot My Fishy could I? I chose not to, but I used her as a shield to protect me from the other enemies targetting me.

Afterwards, we missed seeing Tay-Prince, but we felt everything happened for a reason today. I finally, bought the new Monopoly for a good deal at GLC too! The Happy Feet exihibit was a huge disappointment to us. All in all, the positives always outweigh the good :) Plus, someone changed my F-Book too although it is a cute surprise.

Rampage

No comments: