Thursday, March 08, 2007


I can see NY from here

It was hard to stay warm and dry in this area

My hair is gettin wet

The background of Niagara Falls, well half of it at least and a rocky ledge of where I set the camera on

Which ornament do you like better, the Pistons or Hello Kitty

Sega - It's been so long it seems since I've been on this thing. Part of it was teachin which was fun, but I still ask Him everyday for that 1 chance and hopefully in the U for something. We had dinner with the Moy's a couple of days ago, man it was fun playin Risk and Stratego with the boys. It was nice just to have that fellowship together, it's one thing we hope we get a chance at more at CBC.

Speaking of which, Sunday School was a great class with a lot of good discussion. I mean why go to church, it seems like such a simple answer but maybe not. I know I'll be doin my sharin from this the next time around at b-ball.

We are now under the clock with a lot of things that's gonna be creepin up which we are excited about. First, Llz and future llz is coming back in a couple of weeks. We got Wrestlemania 23 in the D, and all those events on that weekend. After that is the Tigers Home Opener, man I'm still tryin to get tickets for that. Then we're only a month away now to our Vegas/SF trip to the West! We come back home to know that it will be Finals for My Fishy which means she can stay in the Mac for the summer.

Speakin of the Mac County, man I've been following that Grant case so close ever since it was in the paper a couple of weeks ago. Why? Because this sick freak, Stephen lives only 2 miles away from me. It is kinda wierd too, knowing that a place I play v-ball at, Stoney Creek is where I may find a body part. I hope this guy gets what he deserves, like the chair or something.

Lastly, we've been enjoying more time together Wii'ing together. We rented Sonic which is pretty fun with 4 players, and of course Ultimate Alliance for the satisfaction of beating that game. I've been searchin for the WiiPlay, but to no avail I still cannot find it. On the plus side, I did buy 2 nunchuks so I finally have all 4 now :)

Secret Rings

No comments: