Thursday, March 22, 2007


Can't beat a Porsche

Although, I think she might have found something that can

Who wants to race

Look mommy, I got a new hood ornament

We loved this car, gotta say Honda got a thumbs up on this ride

Duck Hunt - So I read in today's paper about how Chinese food is too salty and has too many calories. They say overall it is still healthy to eat because of the veggies though. However, the paper encouraged people to ask how many calories are in it, or have things steamed, or no MSG, etc. If ya did your thing on the wok then ya know what I am talkin bout. I think the article is retarded, because it is just more annoying questions that waitresses have to answer to stupid customers. The Det-News might as well put down, please ask "how much shrimp are in the fried rice?" If ya really care about all that stuff, then cook your own freakin food, so you can control how much you put in or go to the freaking gym afterwards. I hate it when people are so picky with their food!

Enough of that rant, I bought WiiPlay today and My Fishy bought Cooking Mama's Cook Off. Slowly, our Wii collection is growing and now a new investment is possibly buyin some DS's so we can play the new Pokemon games comin out.

Lastly, injuries/work has depleted a lot of the b-ball forces. Ankle, colon, knee, etc issues continue to grow, well I get the chance to put a knockout on Moody/HPBC this Saturday, and I hope to carry the squad on Sunday.

Pool

1 comment:

leaona said...

hey kenny, sorry about the call. we got disconnected, then i had just gotten home. will call this week. so is your position in troy going to involve tutoring esl students? i'm impressed that they have such an involved esl program :) excited to hear about your first few days on the job. CONGRATS~