Friday, March 30, 2007


We love our Eclipse!

Look, I got Tayshaun like arms

I love playin with water

I'm glad the Jeep was there to hold my camera

Ok, the Suburaru models were utterly disappointing

Time to kick back and relax from the Auto Show mayhem

This is my type of car, so thumbs up!

Ace - Man what an extreme from one entry to another. I went to the HR Department today, and the first thing said to me by the secretary is "we got some bad news for you." It turns out I won't make as much as I thought I would, actually I'd make less than what they paid me at the U. Oh well, I'm not doin this gig to make it rich anyways. I also found out I will be missin the Tigers Home Opener now too :( It turns out Troy wants me to attend a class in the afternoon to learn how to use their email. It's all good, I have God in my life, I got My Fishy, and I got Wrestlemania 23 the day before all this, so I still can't complain nor stress.

Well, the other thing is man I lost my tennis skills. I sucked like no other, if I played like this at SHS, I'd be demoted to 8th Doubles or something. I hope my losing was other people's gain for winning. Maybe I should stick to Wii tennis? I believe in myself that I can get back into things if I go back to SHS to train on my own and remember what Coach Barnes and Coach Roman taught me.

Random thought, I hate pretzels because they usually dry up my mouth like no other. However, my sis bought these Honey Wheat Pretzels and man I am just sold on these things.

Black Cancer

1 comment:

leaona said...

aw..the pic of you and kitty is so cute! self-timer worked out well.