Monday, March 19, 2007


My friend, Mumble was waiting outside My Fishy's house with a rose in hand for a Christmas present surprise.

Everyone is Happy tap tap tapping together.

The After look for my hair, no more pouty :)

Hmm, personally I would never let some dude with hot pink hair ever come close to me.

Sequels - I figured I wouldn't have time tomorrow to be touchin this so I might as well do an entry tonight. It was a praise worthy weekend, then again every weekend should be. So the last entry was about kinda of my frustrations of being left out in the cold of my Bobcats interview. I'm humbled again by His grace and timing. It was easy for me to be upset because it didn't happen when they said they would respond to me by Friday. I realized it was God's timing, because everything was picture perfect and I couldn't even imagine the way it happened. All I cared about was gettin a response of whether I got the job or not on Friday, that was all I cared about.

However, God's plan was different from mine. My Fishy and I were about to order our dinner at The OHOP. I got a call from some odd number, so I answered and it was from the Bobcats. My first thought, was "Wow on a Saturday?" The lady was lettin me know how I left a great impression on their school and have decided to hire me for the remainder of the school year. After I hung up, I just couldn't praise God enough because here I was being frustrated yesterday. Then I get hired, My Fishy was there for this big moment in my life, we're bout to eat yummy food, and then see my bro, llz later on that night. I mean I was just blown away from His Plan compared to my lame plan. I am thankful to those who helped me through prayer just to get me through this. My prayer now is, to hope this leads to a full time teaching career in Troy.

Again, I am humbled by His mercy and thankful that it happened the way it did. My Fishy was thankful that it was delayed 24 hours because she knew if it did happen then she wouldn't of been there. It just challenged me even more last night to talk with others about another passion I've been havin at CBC. I hope this is His Plan of what I've been thinkin about the D.

I ask all of y'all who reads this to please pray for my bro, JW too. I spent the last few hours with him at T-Beau Hospital until I got kicked out after 11. He is in good spirits, and just pray for health right now along with the Yu family as I visited them as well. J.D. looked so adorable walkin around the neighborhood :)

Linger

1 comment:

leaona said...

sorry i'm so bad a calling back =P been a bit busy lately (most of the school year). i love roses!!!~ so sweet of ya to surprise kitty :)