Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Thumbs down, means this car is ugly, what was Ford thinkin?

This side shot of the car looks nice

However, I gave it an average ratin

WorldPerk - So as you can tell, I finally figured out how to do the links. I've been sitting at my computer for countless hours now trying to edit everything. I've been sittin so long that I've lost all feelin in my butt. Thanks to KC today for helping me with that and her English lesson of "Ms. vs. Miss." Do nonmarried girls really have a preference?

So the other day, I bought a Deal or No Deal lottery ticket just the heck of it. I hate the game show that's for sure. However, My Daddy and sis have been addicted to this thing, so I wanted to see what the big deal was. Well I had 2 briefcases left, and a $5, $20,000, and a No Deal choice left. The $20,000 and No Deal were revealed :( but I won $5 :) hey better than nothing.

Gargoyle

No comments: