Tuesday, March 13, 2007


If only it was a lil sunny then there would be a spectrum

Torpey - Today, I got my first teachin interview at the Bobcats. It's for ESL tutor, which is not exactly my speciality but I can manage because it is better than nothing. Plus, Troy district is a place that probably ranks #2 with Rochester on my list. I'm really hoping that I can get this job, and if I don't then it was not meant to be I guess. I'm thankful by the grace of God, that I got this opportunity. Now I must be patient and wait for the phone call to see if this is His Will for me.

I'm thankful to MamaWong for givin me this chance of consideration. Much props to JW for pre-tyin my tie, and everyone else for your prayers and support through this nerve rackin time. Yes, if ya read the Det-News, I am one of the 75%, man it bites.

I still need to learn how to do my links again

Bracket Busters

1 comment:

K 13 said...

Custer Pie...

As ur girl who is in almost every blog entry of urs (or the cowriter/host of ur bloggie), I just want to leave some encouragement here. I knew u did the same thing for me when I interviewed for my job.
Babe, what is done been done. There is no need to worry about it or thinking about it - just let it be! It is time to RELAX and think about happy thoughts. Then time will pass and before u know it the decision will come.
I know you did fine, all it matters is that u tried and gave it ur best. We can only hope for the best, but also be prepare for the worst. We will still survive! sometimes we are not meant to understand all of God's mysteries - if that was the case then we would be God.

Still Love <3 u no matter what!!!

Sleep...ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzz