Thursday, March 08, 2007


Of course, we had to do this here

Another 2 words for ya ;)

Omochao - Back in black, so I guess I had to update the template on my bloggie. At least I got to customize it the way I wanted it in terms of colors. However, I'm bummed because I still haven't figured out how to get all my peep's links back on my site. Did I lose them all? If any of my smarter blogger users can educate me in this area I'd greatly appreciate it. Otherwise I'm never gonna remember everyone's blog/xangas.

I realized that I haven't released who I want to win in Survivor this season. I had my 4 picked after the 1st episode of this season. So here they are:

Earl - He seems rock steady, peacemaker, and high integrity.
Yau-Man - Gotta get the underdog, who seems to know how to survive out in the woods.
Rocky - Dude looks like the Italian Stallion, ya gotta love the greatest boxing movie of all time.
Michelle - She's cute, and she Taiwanese too!

Hmm I wonder if HPBC is comin back on Saturday? I just wanna another chance to frustrate them on the court and say "Game over" and throw my hands up when I shoot the last shot :)

Nano

2 comments:

leaona said...

i like the new layout, kenny! don't take this the wrong way, but your blog is reminding me more and more of harris' :) lots of pictures, but they're all of you and the girl. hehe...you two are cute together, tho!~

leaona said...

sorry, i just say it as i see it :) i do like the new layout, it seems a lot more organized than before...how is subbing?