Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Eh not that best impression that I could give

Dang it, I wanted to play this game but it was for Munchkins only :( I just don't understand, this kid needs an adult to help, why don't they let me take care of goin up against the computer

I'm a Ruff Ryder

Brazil - Today started the process of gettin all my stuff done for Troy. Turns out I need to open a checkin account because I don't have one. I hate usin plastic or writing checks, cash is the way to go. I did learn today that dang Troy for sure pays a heck of a whole lot more than the U. I also got my fingerprints done today, which was quite an adventure too. There is new technology where the lady just scanned my fingers like scannin a price code when you are at Meijer's. However, she said my hands were too dry so I had to lotion them up.

Tonight, I went to another Pistons game although this time with my sis. The seats were pretty good once we upgraded because I ran into Peter and Na. It was funny because they were leavin with that 1.5 seconds, to go. Sheed happens, and the crowd all comes back to their seats. Those are the true band wagoners because anything can still happen. I never leave until Mason says the game is over!

After the game, I got a chance to take a pic of Mr. Low Blow himself, Reggie Evans. I missed out on gettin a pic with K-Mart :( Although a nice recovery was made when I got a Nene pic and he autographed his b-ball card for me. Lastly, I bought a Rip All-Star jersey because it was on clearance :) I still plan on gettin Kobe's both All-Star, and Lakers jersey when I head west. I also learned that now they have finished constructin that new road by the Palace, my house is for sure the fastest way there :) Now I can get there in under 20 minutes with parkin time delays :)

Dutton

No comments: