Wednesday, March 28, 2007


Why can't I get any closer to these beauties?

My Precious!

I'm a Buff Ryder

Open House - Today was my first day with the Bobcats, and I gotta say totally different experience from my student teachin experience with the Mustangs. I met my case load of kids and I already love my 6th Graders. My Japanese girl, Momo as I like to call her is very shy but very determined to do her work. I was helpin my boy, King with his Algebra which was a struggle for me. Man, how am I suppose to remember expotential growth and decay? The staff was great, and it laxin, very personable atmosphere. I was already messin around with Maria who is on the v-ball team, wonderin if she could take me. Ya know it was my classroom because my room number is 13 :) However, the final thing was just how the Assistant Principal, introduced me to the 2 Supers of the district, she was already sellin them how much of asset I am to the school. Man I never got that love in the U.

So I got a full taste of what a typical full day with after school stuff that I need to do. With that said, I am still debating about gettin a membership at Lifetime or do I just build my own gym? So frustrated on this prob, it is days like this I wish I was a OU student still. What was fun was on Saturday, goin up against Tootie. He kept callin out Kobe in my ear and his goal was to stop me from scoring, that cracked a smile on my face. So much for the CGC/Moody/HPBC team, man that was overhyped, just a bunch of muscle bound Forrest Gumps tryin to body slam everyone.

Pills

No comments: