Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Allllllllrightyyyyy then, it looks like my MTE prof does not like me since I don't like him. Ok, he always tells us to go beyond the problem which I did on this one quiz prob. Apparently now I get marked down for it, and what the GG, he talks about partial credit, yet I did not receive any on some of my answers. All I can say he is a fricking cock, and if we weren't in school, I would whoop that stuttering candy-ass no doubt about it. What else that is annoying is this fricking Big Mama that sits in the front because she constantly tries to suck up, and worst part about it is that she thinks she is like cool. Well she should know her role and shut her mouth too. Oh my chicken I should of listened to everyone when they told me to drop this mothercanucker.

On the bright side of things, I'm glad that I can make SCS entertaining. One thing that I lack in that class is the fruit of being self-controlled because for 2 weeks straight now I've been warned or I would sit out in the hall for disrupting the class. But that's aight, I love Prof. D because she's just playing with me, she wouldn't really kick her most adorable student out in the hall would she?

Last night, was round 2 of Grone vs. Titans, and their was a crowd to see this one since the last game ended up in a tie. I felt good because during our pre-game huddle I got the team fired up and that we are either gonna win or lose, no ties. What's funny is that, the crowd was cheering against us which was fine because I like to play in hostile places, it just gets me going even more. The team is really starting to reflect on my own identity meaning that we are out there to win, we're confident and show no fear on the court. Some can say we are a little cocky now too. I mean game 3, Melissa and Mike wanted to just let them win so we can play longer, gosh how cocky is that because they knew we were gonna win the series. Also just look at the girls on our team compared to their's, our girls love to try to dig any of Joey and his boy's kills. While his girls take cover when Stan, Mike, and I are in the air, what was really funny was when Joey forgot to block me and he just let out a "Oh shit'. Or how bout when he dove to try to save the ball which he did, but it landed right over our net and Stan killed it straight back down on him, actually it almost hit him in the GG. Mike and Maegan were clicking last night too what was up with that? What was funny was after we swept them, Grone had a team meeting to kind of build up their team morale. Maegan's response "Ok y'all can get your asses off the court now because no pep talk is gonna help y'all out". And some of them wonder why we are the most hated teams in the league right now, or maybe we are the most hated because we're entering the playoffs again as the number 1 seed?

A good benefit about being tight with some of the higher peeps that work at the Rec Center is being able to mess around with other players. Like Brandon was telling me and I gotta agree that D from VC is a soft bacon nigga. What was freaky was seeing a couple of girls getting something on and B just kept shouting out some good ol lesbian action. Other than MTE, I gotta say that this semester is one of my best ones by far at OU.

Best I Ever Had

No comments: