Thursday, March 13, 2003

Another snowy morning and I can't believe it took me an hour to get to school today. I walk into lovely MTE a half hour late only to find myself as the 7th student in class. I found myself a lone for the first 20 minutes because I had no Wendy, no Emily, no Melanie, and no Kelly. Then as time kept flying, one by one they walked into class. Then a beacon of hope as dawned upon in this class to still succeed when I was talking to Emily. It turns out that their is extra credit like crazy on his website so I know where to go to boost my grade up.

So what happened to me Tuesday night? Well first off I'm sorry to those who I turned off that night and it was like I was ashamed at some point to call myself a Christian. Maybe that's why Howard was there to share that night. I guess I just had a lot of things built up inside after Tuesday I learned more about my past then I kept dwelling upon as one of those "what if I did this" type of thing, would my life be different. Then it just snow balled down as I felt that I didn't play that well, especially not good enough to carry our team to at least one win. However, I keep thinking back at what Howard and Dan were trying to say which was winning isn't everything. It's like if winning isn't your goal then why the GG are you playing? Then you can expand on it by saying like you work at a company. I mean I'm sure you're always gonna put in a 100% everyday and do your best to move on up that ladder. I mean who the GG goes to work to put in some half-ass effort to go no where. Or how bout let's say the NBA, every team is trying to win, I doubt one team let's say the Cavs are gonna say ok let's be a lottery bound team each year. Or even being a Christian, everyday we should try to walk and serve in the Lord at 100%. I mean what kind of a Christian wakes up every morning, and says eh I don't think I'm gonna liv by some of the fruits today or I'll only live by some of the Scriptures like the rich young man. So it's all about being motivated, and staying competitive. So if you ain't in it to win it then you better not stick wit it. 100% everyday, hit it strong and hit it fast.

Anyways time to pack, head up to Spartan land. Time to get down with Dustin and his club boyz in v-ball and let's take it to another level baby. Praise the Lord too for brother Kin.

More Than That

No comments: