Monday, March 24, 2003

Ok gotta make this fast because it is now less than a half hour till playoffs! As the Titans go for a 3 peat, and last night I was kind of thinking that I don't care if our team wins or not this year. But now thinking about it, I wanna win it more than ever because Mike has yet to get a chance of tasting the cup. And this is what it all boils down to, the regular season don't mean a thing anymore although it was nice to get the number 1 seed. However it sucks that we don' t get to play VC unless they get into the finals which is unlikely to happen unless Joey's team sucks it up.

And finally I find some people who are actually night owls like me who like to stay up late and do our homework. Thanks Kelly for last night's and tonight's help with SCS and MTE. And Shanon since when were you a night owl? Ok time to get down and go to war.

Shy Guy

No comments: