Sunday, March 23, 2003

Gosh am I a dork, I'm at school and it's a Sunday. Boy this is pathetic, who would of ever thought! What sucks even more is that I'm suppose to meet up with Corie to do our SCS homework together and she hasn't come back home yet. Beth went to the LifeHouse concert, and Shanon is God knows where, even Kelly is MIA. It goes to show ya that man will let you down while God is the only one who is always a guarantee.

So yesterday morning, was actually more fun than I thought it would be playing at WSU. Well actually one part that sucked was that we had 7 players so Den Den and I kept rotating in. I wish I can get another chance at SVSU because it was my college my freshman year, plus I still owe # 7 another good shot for stuffing me. But hey I got mad respect for her game. When I was watching SVSU play, it brought back so many memories my freshman year and actually a part of me still wish I could go there for school. All in all it was a lot of fun and it only pushed me to play at a higher level even though, personally I don't think played at my highest level since their was no need to. I'm glad that we were also invited back to play again WSU again.

During the tournament, I went to my Day Camp to go see my kids. What a surprise that old lady Elaine :Þ was there too, still trying to corrupt their minds, don't worry E eventually their will be someone in Day Camp who likes you, just messing. But just seeing their faces almost put a tear in my eye because when I first walked in, Tracy just told me that they're all mine. Then walking through the door, all I could hear was "Kenny's hear" out of Amanda's mouth. Then seeing Jessie and Jaime, boy how they've grown. Seeing Shuang was probably the most tearful in my mind because, her english is still limited much to my mandarin, but I still don't know why she loves me so much. But looking at her facial expression, she gave me a dirty look like "why have you been gone for so long" then she broke down and gave me a hug while holding my hand. Wanchen kept wondering why I came back, and I feel bad to her because it made me feel like I was gone too long and I couldn't be there for her. Then their was Nancy, whom I haven't seen in so long, and man do I miss her too. What was wierd was after the tournament, I went to do some chinese grocery shopping and I ran into Nancy, and Wanchen. Seeing them yesterday really put some things in perspective for me or helped reminded me of why I need to push myself harder in school. I miss them a lot and I hope they miss me just as much. And don't worry only a couple more months till I come back. What sucks is that for one whole week, the Day Camp will be in Canton, on my chicken I'm gonna have to wake up butt early to get to work on time. But I would do anything for these kids even if it means driving farther.

Going Under

No comments: