Saturday, March 01, 2003

As my Spring Break draws to a sad end, I must say it was fun hanging out last night at Rich's even though I wasn't expecting it. I guess after this whole week of trying to commit myself to doing nothing but homework, projects, and student teaching that I needed a break. It was fun because I learned a couple of interesting things last night. I'll just name the top thing that stuck out to me is that my sister Cathy is a Survivor freak too! Have fun in the Windy City this week, and let's see if some of us guys can talk to my brotha Steve to doing a guys night :)

Ok so for the past week or so I've been praying about what my spring will look like due to the fact of my option of going for a double minor or not. Now I go for it then I gotta stay a lil longer in school, if I don't then of course I get out sooner. Well I got my spring catalog today to see what class I was thinking about registering for. It seems that through my prayers God has given me a chance to take 2 classes this semester. Now in the past, I was like heck no because I don't think I could handle it. But I don't know why today I'm just looking at it, and I'm actually considering taking 2 classes, 1 major and 1 for my minor, now can I handle it? Hmmm I must go into deeper meditation on this one.

Also I haven't done this in a while since last summer, my Dumb Customer of the Day Award at the restaurant. Well I have a couple that should win but I have a better idea for today. Here's how you know if you've been educated by the city of Lapeer, if I ask you a pint or a quart and you respond by saying I want the smaller one. Gosh I hate to be mean but it gets so irritating, sometimes when they say that I just respond back by saying yeah the pint or the quart, just so they learn something besides just getting their food.

More Than That

No comments: