Thursday, March 27, 2003

Boy a good 3 hour nap was what I needed today. Actually I was targetting to only nap for an hour but accidentally napped a little longer than that. So here I am on campus again and I've been here since 4 probably won't get home till 11 tonight. Gosh my life has become pathetic and I got my MTE exam back today. Of course the school was disappointing actually I kind of liked it considering I knew nothing of the subject matter. Thanks Kelly for helping me because if I didn't then my score would of been a lot lower. Thanks Melanie for your side comment, of "geeez Kenny are you even gonna pass this class" you're darn right I'm gonna pass this class or die trying now that I am actually doing the homework. And where the frick is Shanon, gosh like one of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't call back within a 24 hour time span. I know a lot of peeps that have that prob of not calling back but Shanon, I'll give it to you that you are by far the best person on this list :) And what is it with people who have cell phones? I mean most people would say yeah I need a cell phone so I can easily be contacted. Well geeee how are you easily contacted when you choose not to answer your phone? I know like soooo many people who are like well I just don't feel like answering the phone when someone calls. Well ummm hello why the G did you bother getting a cell phone? I mean has anyone ever considered this, what if I was driving and got a flat tire and you lived close by for help or whatev's and here I am stranded out in BFE with no one because you chose not to answer the phone thinking, that it won't be important. Geeez oh pete's I love how people think with their cell phones, it's more for decoration than anything else it seems like. Then their are scenarios that are far worst than what I gave and it's like people don't think about it, gosh we are just selfish in general. I mean the other person on the other line, trying to get a hold of you might wanna share a prayer request, or maybe some good news that has happened in their life, and here you are thinking it's not important because it's not about you, so you choose not to answer it. Oh my chicken just thinking about this even more makes me dwell on this even more. But I'm not talking about anyone in specific but just all of us in general who own cell phones that do this type of thing.

# 1

No comments: