Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Wow is my area lucky or what, I don't think I got hit as bad as some other areas did this snowy morning. Woohoo and praise God to cancel school today, no student teaching today which meant extra sleep. Which was much needed for my body after the past 2 nights of averaging a good ol' 3 hours of sleep due to term paper, and science presentation projects. Hmmm I wonder if I could be so fortunate to get another day off for tomorrow so I don't have to study for this dumb MTE quiz? Well I'm about to continue my streak of watching A Walk To Remember again for the 4th straight day now. It was fun just kind of working out in this weather too, it was amazing too this morning. As I drove this morning to get some gas for the snow blower, an accident happened right on 25 mile next to my sub. A Grand Am flew right into the ditch, landing at an ackward angle.

Well what I can I say but now I can check off another championship for v-ball in Troy. Thanks Rob for giving me the scouting report on their 2 big guns. Gosh, I read those guys like a book, and I love the fact that they had a little crowd with them too. I love it when a team brings fans, it just gets me going even more. I don't know what drove me to do this but after this one kill, I just looked over and gave the team and the crowd, the throat slitting action and mouthing that it is over. I just want to thank Phil and Wa for giving me the opportunity to play on their team. Nice play with Charlie and Kevin, eh I guess Hong too but buddy just remember to listen to your own advice. Now it's time to wrap up the OU league, and continue the quest for a 3 peat.

Last night's Piston's game was da bomb, because I got to see one of my fav's in the NBA, Stevie Franchise. Now I can say that I got to high five Ben Wallace, Cliff Robinson, Zelly, Corliss Williamson, and Tayshaun Prince. Plus what was cool was getting to take a picture with Rudy Tomjanovich. Dang it if only I brought my camera inside with me.

Anyways, I guess I could study now but eh might as well enjoy my little 1 day break to it's max. In other words, yes I am the king of all procrastinators.

California Dreamin

No comments: