Thursday, March 20, 2003

Wake me up inside
Call my name and save me from the dark
Bid my blood to run before I come undone
Save me from the nothing I've become

Have you ever noticed how come we always leave God out of things when everything gets more busier in our lives? I was just thinking about this last night as the "war" is starting. It's like whenever we get so wrapped up in our daily lives, the first thing we cut from our day is God. Man how sad is that? I kept thinking about this in my own life, and I know I have been shortening my devotion times lately to get a tad more sleep. Gosh this Bible in a year is tougher than I thought, I should be done with Exodus a while ago yet I am on chapter 4. Then I was thinking about other brothers and sisters, I ask myself how other they doing in their daily walk with God. The thoughts of being like Nehemiah, keep entering my mind.

Well I have picked my song for this Saturday's tournament. Actually is it a tournament? So the theme song for this Saturday is Bring Me To Life by Evanscence, and I can't believe they are a Christian group. Ever since CCUC 2 years ago, I've decided to pick one certain song that will be my warm up song for each tournament. I think the last tournament was that Detroit one where we won the $100. Mmmmmm prime rib at Outback, but yeah that was Always by Saliva and everything in the past has been pretty much some Linkin Park song. I just can't believe this group is a Christian group still, when I was looking through cd's at FCBS. I love Michael W. Smith, Point of Grace, SonicFlood, etc......but with a tournament you need something to get a little more pumping in your ears to make you play at a higher level. Anyways I've wasted enough time today online so time to do some work.

Fallen

No comments: